My chaotic face

Hello world, again, why do you smite your judgement down on my head; all looking and thinking Mc Dryza, what a stupid name and i agree. On less intresting notes of little musical value, im board of the internet just sitting there, mabee i should buy it a cookie!
I would l;ike to tell you that luckily, i won't be making my website for some time due to my life priotirising its self with a big sweaty dose of reality (bad parents evening). Also, ive not got as much going on so i can spend more time chillaxing, Haazar.
Finally, is it bad to take pictures of your local game programmers office and post tyhem on a fansite? who knows. Ivw completly forgot whyu im here, but why not? So long cruel world of non existance, ps if you are a real person, i hate you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use MS teams Co-organiser feature early (the work-around is better than the planned feature)

The internet doesn't die